Wednesday 19 August 2009

My Family Feast

SBS make some terrific food shows - Food Safari is probably my favourite food show of all time. So I hope that My Family Feast turns out to be just as good.


Each week, chef Sean Connolly (the host) visits a different family and gets to help out with the preparation of traditional food. As with Food Safari, My Family Feast covers a diverse range of cuisines, including Italian, Mandean Iraqi, Vietnamese (I can't wait for that episode), Cuban and Burmese.

The first episode kicks off next Thursday night on SBS One at 7.30pm, and focuses on Congolese food in Sydney. I'm hoping SBS puts the recipes up on their website, because it sounds like there's going to be some cracking food over the course of the show. I'm really looking forward to it.

My Family Feast
7.30pm Thursdays
SBS ONE
First Episode on 27 August 2009

No comments: